Renzo Macelloni

Renzo Macelloni

Belvedere

Email: segreteria@belvedere.peccioli.net

Renzo Marcelloni is Chairman of Belvedere Spa, a shareholders’ company based on a Public Private Partnership (the municipality controls 60 percent of the shares, while 900 shareholders own the remaining 40 percent) that is responsible for municipal solid waste management.

Marcelloni is also Chairman of Finev SGR, A.S.Fe.r (a Religion Study Association) and Peccioli Produce Srl. He is also Administrative Director of Gefor Spa, Valdera Case & Casali Srl, the Foundation for Peccioli and the Orange Flag Towns Association. Moreover, he has a considerable experience in the administrative field, having served as Mayor of Peccioli from 1988 to 2004, a city in which he has played a civic role from the 1980s.